Saturday 20 October 2012

Book Chat: Book Spines


This month's Book Chat is about book spines and which ones we find pretty. It is hosted by Misty at thebookrat.com and so, here are my answers!

For those that like video, here you go:

And for those that would rather read, here you go:
Books I chose:
  • Tiger's Curse series by Colleen Houck
  • Cinder by Marissa Meyer
  • Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
  • Purity by Jackson Pearce
  • The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
  • The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
  • Godmother by Carolyn Turgeon
  • Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli
I realized that I enjoy books that have only a few colours, and one of those colours really has to pop. Robin's egg blue seems to be the winner of the books I chose.

Books Mentioned:



No comments:

Post a Comment